7 Days of Fall Decor: Day 5 - Making Your Home Smell Like Fall

I love it when my home smells "nice". Like when you are baking an apple pie - hmm...yum yum! With all the renovations in our home I haven't really worried about it smelling nice. So I decided for the changing of the seasons I wanted to put a little more emphasis on the "nicer" things, and that included some sweet smelling accents.

Scented candles was number one. For the different candle arrangements I talked about here and here I used scented candles - vanilla and spiced apple. Quick and easy.


The second way to "spice" up the house was through potpourri. And not your average grandma's potpourri - they have some really pretty ones out there now. I went to Michael's and bought a bag, and put it into one of my hurricane vases from Homesense. Not only does it look pretty, but it makes my house smell like spiced apple! Love love love.

This was day 5 of my 7 days of fall decor series. Be sure to check out all the other posts here.




No comments:

Post a Comment