Quick Tip Mondays: FREE Online Photo Editing

For today's quick tip I'm going to show you all a website I found and LOVE! I don't have any fancy or expensive photo editing on my computer - just iPhoto. So I love that I can do a TON of photo editing for free online.

It's called picmonkey and it's a website for free online photo editing. And you DON'T need an account to login - just go to the home page and upload your photo and start editing!

You can use picmonkey to edit a photo or create a collage. I use this for all my blog photos - you can quickly crop and resize a photo and add text to your photo. They have lots of different fonts and overlays to choose from, and a ton of different effects you can use.

And if you like they have a "royale" feature that you can purchase to get even more "good stuff"!

Here's a quick "tutorial" showing how I created this picture of my little cutie pie using picmonkey.



First you click on "edit a photo" and choose the photo from your computer.



Your full size photo will appear. 

I then cropped it into more of a square shape. 

I added a frost effect.

I used the rounded corner frame and used it to the "full extent" and then clicked on transparent corners to create a circle.

I added a cute little heart overlay.

And some coloured text.
And then you just click save and you are done! You can also share directly onto Facebook if you prefer.

You can also make collages very easily! They have a ton of different templates to choose from, or you can make your own by moving your photos around.
If you want to be inspired check out picmonkey's pinterest account to see all the different creative projects you can make with picmonkey!
Have fun editing your photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment