Mickey Mouse Birthday Party - Pinterest Inspirations



In April Kaylen turned 3! For her birthday this year I asked her what "theme" she wanted - hinting strongly at "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" which has been one of her favourite shows lately. She promptly responded, "I want a Mickey cake". I made her a Toodles (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) cake last year and didn't really want to do a Mickey themed party this year, but every time anyone asked her about her birthday she told them she wanted a Mickey cake. So a Mickey cake it is!

Our great room is almost finished and so I wanted to actually host a real birthday party this year for Kaylen. So I went to Pinterest to find some ideas and inspiration. Here are some different ideas I wanted to use for Kaylen's party.

To see all of my Mickey Mouse party pins check out my Pinterest board.

**please pin pictures from original website by clicking on the picture**

Source: blog.hwtm.com





Source: catchmyparty.com

Source: catchmyparty.com


Source: etsy.com


Source: how-do-it.info


No comments:

Post a Comment