Learning to Budget Series: Cash Counter FREE PRINTABLE


As promised I have created another Free Printable to add to my Learning to Budget series. I suggested in some of my earlier posts to use cash for your variable expenses. I have tried to be faithful in doing this, but have found that the cash seems to disappear so quick and I have a hard time remembering where it all went! I keep the receipts, but wanted something where I could actually write it down, and then this will help with next month's budget as well. So I called this sheet the "cash counter", and on it I will keep track of all the cash that goes IN and OUT of my wallet.


To download a FREE PDF of the cash counter worksheet, please click here.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my Etsy shop and follow me on Facebook and Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment