Banana Bread Recipe


When I buy bananas, we never seem to eat them all before they start going brown. When I have brown bananas I do one of two things. I either make banana bread, or I peel the bananas and place them in a freezer bag and put them in the freezer to be used in a smoothie. (I'll share that recipe later!).

So here's a recipe for some delicious banana bread - perfect for breakfast/lunch/snack.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
2 eggs
3 cups flour
3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cup mashed bananas (I used four bananas)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mash bananas in bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix. If too thick (depending on how many bananas you used), add a little more milk.

Grease and flour two 8 inch square pans. Evenly pour batter into both pans. Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes (depending on your oven). Bread is done when you put a fork in it and it comes out clean.

This is the best when it is eaten warm with a little bit of butter spread on it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment