First Post!

My first blog post! I'm SO excited!

I love to write and since finishing university almost 5 (gasp) years ago I have really missed it. Since being home with my children I have been following a number of different blogs, and I decided this would be a great way for me to write. My husband on the other hand is not so sure about this - "since when do you like this blog thing? What are you going to talk about?"

Well, to answer his questions - I am going to write about a number of different things.

We have lived in our current home for 2 years and are doing a whole home renovation, so I'll be writing posts on that and will show you some amazing pictures of our before and after. Trust me - you'll want to see some of these. We are currently doing the kitchen - here's a hint - I've been without a kitchen for almost 6 weeks now!

I am a mom to two very energetic amazing kids - K is a little girl and almost 3, A is a little boy and 7 months. I'll share some tips (but I am FAR from an expert on anything), our ups and downs and how it is to live with 2 kids in the midst of a renovation.

I work part-time as a warranty administrator (not the most glamorous job but I enjoy it), and I also have my own Etsy site where I sell sewn baby items and crocheted hats and scarves. So I'll be having new product updates on my blog and giveaways and more!

I will also be including my thoughts and struggles on marriage, family, faith and so much more.

Please follow my blog and my journey as I enter this new world! Thank-you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment